Pure Linen Kimono Robe - Child
100% Pure Linen Child Kimono Robe
We are so excited to release our new children's kimono robe.
Beautifully soft, breathable and highly absorbent material for your babe's comfort. Linen is stronger than cotton and softens the more it is used and washed. If cared for correctly it can be passed through the whole family, and will keep your little one cool and fresh, particularly during the warmer months.
Our robes have been designed with your babes in mind:
- stonewashed linen for increased softness and flexibility of the fabric;
- beautiful sage colour for calm sleepy vibes;
- designed to fit approximately 2-5 year olds, depending on height;
- shorter bell sleeves that don't fall in the water when they wash their hands;
- generous inner ties to fit over little bellies;
- two side pockets for storing treasures;
- neck loop for handy hanging; and
- a lengthy linen outer tie to secure the robe.
For the mums who like to match, save big and purchase our Kimono Robe Bundle featuring a womens kimono robe + matching kimono robe for your babe.
Postage comes free for orders over $35 Australia wide.
If you wish to order overseas, please contact us for shipping details.
- Machine wash in mild temperatures
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring your linen out
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat only
- Iron on low heat if you must, but we like our linen wrinkled!